With Manitoba Blue Cross travel coverage, you have access to immediate expert assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Along with our service partners, we'll ensure you receive the help and comfort you need as quickly as possible.
Contact Travel Assistance service immediately when emergency medical situations arise with your policy (or certificate) number, name of the covered person and a description of the problem:
- 1.866.601.2583 (toll-free)
- 0.204.775.2583 (collect)
You should contact Travel Assistance when:
- you are hospitalized or about to be hospitalized.
- you need assistance in locating the proper medical care nearest you.
- coverage verification is required (this may be confirmed by the physician/hospital through the travel assistance service directly).
- you are involved in an accident or have a medical problem requiring treatment or translation service.
- emergency evacuation is deemed medically necessary (arrangements will be made through the travel assistance service).
- any serious medical problem arises.
For persons age 55 and over, failure to contact the Travel Assistance service prior to receiving any treatment may invalidate coverage.
For general inquiries, call Manitoba Blue Cross at 204.775.0151 or 1.888.596.1032 (toll-free).
The information on this page is for reference only. For complete coverage details, please refer to the coverage provisions. In the event of any difference between the terms here and those of the coverage provisions, the terms of the coverage provisions shall prevail.