Holiday Cancellation Information
Coverage for pre-paid transportation and land expenses in the event of an unexpected cancellation.
These benefits include:
- The non-refundable portion of prepaid travel arrangements.
- The extra cost of one-way economy airfare home (if air travel is purchased as part of original coverage).
- A single supplement if your travelling companion must cancel and you elect to proceed alone.
- The extra cost of economy transportation to your holiday destination in the event of a missed connection.
- The unused portion of prepaid travel costs if you do not proceed on your trip after an excessive delay of a scheduled carrier.
- The extra cost of economy transportation to join or rejoin a tour or group in the event you miss a portion of your holiday.
- In the event of loss of life - up to $7,500 towards the cost of transporting the deceased home, or up to $5,000 for cremation or burial at place of death.
Benefits are payable when forced to cancel your trip arrangements prior to departure, you return prior to, or later than originally scheduled, or you miss a connection at a holiday departure point due to risks covered.
The information on this page is for reference only. For complete coverage details, please refer to the Terms and Provisions. In the event of any difference between the terms here and those of the Terms and Provisions, the terms of the provisions shall prevail.