A plan for the under 30 crowd (and their families) that provides health coverage, plus eye exams and dental, at an affordable rate.
This plan is right for you if:
- you want a solid mix of health benefits
- you are 29 or younger
- you want a benefit package specifically designed for your age group
- you want dental coverage
- you want eye exam coverage
Our GenX plan includes:
- ALL the benefits of Basic Blue
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Accidental Dental
- Artificial Limbs/Eyes
- Athletic Therapy
- Basic and Major Dental Services
- Braces, Cervical Collars, Elastic Stockings
- Crutches, Casts, Canes, Splints
- Eye Exams
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthodontics (under age 17)
- Prescription Drugs
- Tutorial Benefits
Qualifying for coverage is easy.
This plan is available to ALL residents of Manitoba covered by Manitoba Health. No medical questionnaire required.
Monthly subscription rates (subject to change).
Making payments for your plan is hassle-free through Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD). Payments will be made through your bank account on a schedule that works best for you. You have the option to pay for your plan on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis.